25 Apr Chili-Spiced Steak Tacos
Tacos part spicy, part savory and all delicious. This dish will add flavor to any occasion. Get ready, because you’re about to take your taste buds on a wild ride.
Serving Size: 12 | Cook Time: 47 min
What You Need:
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 ¼ pound top sirloin steak
- 12 corn tortillas (5-6 inches in diameter)
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 avocados, cut into chunks
- ¼ tsp pepper
How To Do It:
- Stir together chili powder, garlic, cinnamon, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pat spice mixture on both sides of steaks.
- For medium rare, grill steaks for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Remove meat from grill and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, cut into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Heat tortillas on the grill, for about 30 seconds, turning once. Wrap in cloth napkin or place in a tortilla warmer to keep warm.
- Place steak in warm tortillas and top with cabbage, cilantro, lime, avocado and your favorite salsa.
Make it Tonight!
Visit us online or in-store to get cooking today!Shop Online Find a Store