17 Oct DIY Boho Pumpkins
These no-carve pumpkins are the perfect way to add some bohemian flair to your fall decor scheme.
Your Shopping List
- 2 Large pumpkins
- Pink paint (or a different color of your liking)
- Turquoise paint (or a different color of your liking)
How It’s Made:
- Clean pumpkins of any dirt and pat dry.
- Paint pumpkins. Depending on paint, your pumpkin may need two coats. Set aside and let dry.
- To start your tassel, cut two five-inch pieces of yarn and set aside.
- Wrap 30 lengths of yarn around your hand, then use one five-inch string to tie the bundle together.
- Create the head of the tassel by wrapping a second five-inch string around the full bundle of yarn and trim the ends to your liking.
- Tie tassel around stem of the pumpkin and enjoy!
Inspired by: brit.co