17 Oct DIY Pumpkin Playdough
Pumpkin spice makes everything nice, including playdough for the littles (or for yourself, we won’t tell!).
Your Shopping List
- 3 cups Signature Select® white flour
- 1½ cups salt
- 1 tbsp cream of tartar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Signature Select® cinnamon
- 3 cups water
- 2 tbsp oil
- Food coloring: 20 drops red, 45 drops yellow
How It’s Made:
- Combine all ingredients and mix in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat and stir constantly for about 3 to 5 minutes until it forms into a ball.
- After ball is formed and you can no longer stir it (it will get very thick), remove from heat.
- Remove the dough from the pan and knead well. You may need to add a small amount of flour to get it to just the right consistency.
- Cool dough and store in an airtight container.
Recipe inspired by: artfulhomemaking.com