02 Dec Hot and Dandy Holiday Shandy Recipe
This festive beverage is fruity, spiced and perfectly nice for holiday entertaining. Mix up a batch for a cup of cheer you’ll want to sip all season long!
HOW TO DO IT:
- Combine grapefruit strips and sugar in a jar and press against the side of the jar with a spoon or muddler for one minute.
- Add crushed habanero and repeat for another 30 seconds.
- Add water to the jar then close it with lid and shake the contents until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl and discard the solids left over.
- For the shandy, pour grapefruit juice and one Tbsp your mixture into a glass with ice and beer.
- Coat the rim with chile-lime salt and garnish with grapefruit and lime wedges.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: theblondcook.com