16 Apr Italian-Style Meatballs
This scrumptious meatball recipe is good enough to come out of your Italian grandma’s kitchen. Make your menu a little cozier by allowing this classic comfort food to become a weeknight staple.
Serving Size: 6-8 | Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
What You Need:
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (32 oz.) spaghetti sauce
How To Do It:
- Beat both eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix in breadcrumbs, milk, olive oil, onion, ground beef, parmesan cheese, pepper, parsley, basil, eggs and garlic— combine thoroughly with hands.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Line a skillet with olive oil, and brown meatballs.
- In a 5-quart Dutch oven, bring spaghetti sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Add meatballs to spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil. Cover Dutch oven, reduce heat and let simmer for 25 minutes or until meatballs are cooked thoroughly.
Ready to Get Cooking?
Add this entire recipe to your cart through online grocery shopping by Market Street.Shop Online Find a Store