05 Dec Peanut Butter Balls
These decadent morsels might not be able to decide whether they’re a cookie or candy, but they have one thing straight: the best way to savor the holidays is one blast of peanut butter and chocolate at a time.
Makes: 15 peanut butter balls
Cook Time: 1 hour
What You Need:
- 1 ½ cups sifted powdered sugar
- ½ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of butter or 3 tablespoons of margarine
- 1 lb dipping chocolate
- ½ cup chopped pecans
How To Do It:
- Combine powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick wax paper.
- Mold peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Allow balls to sit for 20 minutes.
- While the peanut butter balls are drying, melt dipping chocolate or confectioners’ coating.
- Dip the balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Remove from the chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off.
- Place dipped balls back on the wax paper.
- If desired, add chopped pecans or sprinkles as garnish.
- Allow the balls to dry. Then, store in a covered, cool, dry place.
Let’s Get Cooking!
Everything you need to get started is waiting online or in-store!Shop Online Find a Store