02 Dec Peppermint Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Take your taste buds on a tour of a winter wonderland with this creamy cheesecake.
WHAT TO DO:
- After preheating oven to 325°F, grease a 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar using a stand mixer. Add eggs one by one, then add in sour cream, flour, peppermint extract, and salt; after it’s thoroughly mixed, fold in crushed candy canes gently.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt, and melted butter. Press into pan and pour filling over evenly.
- Bake for one hour, or until the center of the cheesecake only moves a little bit when wiggled.
- Cool cheesecake in the oven for about 30 minutes after it’s done.
- Take off aluminum foil and refrigerate the cake for at least four hours (preferably overnight.)
- Add whipped cream across the top, sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg if desired, and place peppermints along the edges for garnish before enjoying!
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: delish.com