12 Oct Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treat
Bark if you love pumpkin! This fall recipe is guaranteed to get your furry friend’s tail wagging!
Your Shopping List
- 3 cups Signature Select oats
- 1/2 cup Signature Select peanut butter
- 1 cup Signature Select pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon Signature Select cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
How To Do It:
- Pulse oatmeal in a food processor until it’s less coarse. (Not as fine as flour)
- Place cinnamon, baking powder, and eggs in a bowl and blend on medium until it’s well mixed.
- Using flour, roll out and cut with cookie cutters.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool on rack and then place in airtight container.