03 Oct Slow Cooker Potpourri
Autumn is in the air and we can’t get enough! Fill your home with the irresistible warmth of this season’s most inviting spices.
Your Shopping List
- 15 McCormickⓇ whole cloves
- 2 whole star anise
- 2 McCormickⓇ cinnamon sticks
- 12 McCormickⓇ whole allspice
- 6 McCormickⓇ bay leaves
- 1 small piece of whole nutmeg
- 4 cups of water (adjust according to pot size)
- Dried orange and lemon peels
How To Do It:
- Pour water into a small slow cooker.
- Add all spices to the pot and turn on high.
- Reduce heat to medium after 1 hour.
- Enjoy cozy autumn scents throughout your home!
Recipe inspired by: StoneGableBlog.com