02 Dec Spiced Gingerbread Fudge Recipe
Sweet meets spicy in the most delectable way in this holiday fudge recipe. Invite this seasonal favorite into your kitchen for a treat that hosts the sweetness of the holidays and the warmth of a roaring fire in every bite.
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate together in a bowl.
- Stir in vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. Stir until combined, then add most of the nonpareils and walnuts.
- Line a glass baking dish with parchment, then move the fudge over and smooth it evenly.
- Top with the rest of the nonpareils and walnuts, then let it sit for at least an hour to firm up.
- Serve in squares as big as you like and enjoy!
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: delish.com