17 Oct Sweet & Spicy Popcorn
Pop in and grab the ingredients to turn a snacktime classic into a festival of flavors.
Your Shopping List
- 8 cups Signature SelectⓇ popcorn, popped
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds, roasted
- ½ cup LucerneⓇ butter
- 1 cup packed Signature KitchensⓇ brown sugar
- 5 tbsps Signature SelectⓇ maple syrup
- 1 tsp Signature KitchensⓇ chili powder
- ½ tsp Signature KitchensⓇ salt
- ½ tsp Signature KitchensⓇ ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
How To Do It:
- Heat oven to 250℉ and spray a 17×12-inch sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Pop popcorn kernels according to package directions and remove any unpopped kernels.
- In a large bowl, mix popcorn and pumpkin seeds; set aside.
- In a two-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat, stirring in brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Heat until boiling over medium heat. Let simmer for two minutes stirring in chili powder, salt, cinnamon, and red pepper.
- Pour topping over popcorn mixture. Coat evenly and spread into pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally. Let popcorn cool completely before enjoying!
Recipe inspired by: BettyCrocker.com