07 Sep Tailgate Steak
Fire up the team and the grill! Feed your fandom with this juicy tailgate steak using Rancher’s Reserve® USDA Choice all-Angus beef that will have your stomach grumbling and the crowds cheering!
What You Need:
- 4, 8-10-ounce Rancher’s Reserve® top sirloin steaks
- 3 Tbsp freshly rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 large lemon
How to Get ‘Er Done:
- Mix rosemary, garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together.
- Thoroughly coat steak in marinade.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 4 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade and start grilling!
- Top steaks with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Are You Fired Up?
Shop online to have all your Tailgate needs delivered right to your door! Visit your Market Street store for more ideas to make this tailgating season a winning-streak.