07 Dec Yuletide Beef Tenderloin
When it comes to picking the centerpiece for your holiday meal, turkey and ham are more than dandy—but if you really want to make mouths water this holiday season, you’ll set the table with this recipe for a juicy beef tenderloin.
What You Need:
- Rancher’s Reserve Whole Beef Tenderloin (2 lbs)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fresh, minced rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
How To Do It:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a roasting pan with foil and place a rack inside it.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, garlic and paprika until a paste is formed, (if necessary stir in a little more oil) and set aside.
- Generously season the tenderloin with sea salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat a tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat and sear tenderloin on all sides. Then, remove from pan.
- Rub the seared tenderloin with herb paste and place on the roasting rack.
- Slip the pan into the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes until internal temperature is between 140 – 150 degrees (depending on desired doneness).
- Remove from the oven and cover with foil to keep warm (let sit for 15 minutes until serving).
Hungry for the Holidays?
Order everything you need to feed the festivities in-store or online!Shop STREETside Find a Store